Diljit Dosanjh says: ‘I can never have frivolous chatter with Kareena Kapoor’, dedicates song to her



Actor Kareena Kapoor and singer-actor Diljit Dosanjh may have worked in two films — Udta Punjab and now Good News (which is yet to release) — but the Punjabi singer-actor remains shy as ever. Responding to a video that Kareena recorded where she spoke about him and thanked him for dedicating a song to her, Diljit said that despite having worked with her, he can never have a frivolous talk with her.
According to a report in DNA, Diljit said: “That may never happen. I have a lot of respect for her and can never have frivolous chatter with her. I think twice before speaking to her so that I don’t end up saying something offensive.”
In January this year, Diljit recorded a song called Kylie+ Kareena talking of his love for the Bollywood actor and his other crush -- American TV personality Kylie Jenner. While Diljit and Kareena shot together for Good News, he never spoke about it to her. Then, on the last day of the shoot, he told her about the song. The report says she wanted to listen to it, but he didn’t have it handy with him then. She heard it only after the song released officially on Saturday.
On April 27, a video clip emerged online, where not only Kareena thanks Diljit for the song and his affection for her, she also noted that he barely talks despite them having worked together on two occasions. She said: “I am really humbled that Diljit has sung this song with my name in it. I have never really had a song with my name in it. I definitely know that I have done two films with him but he rarely talks. That’s what I like about him that he doesn’t really really talk. But he has expressed his feelings, actually his love for me through this song. I just to say that he is a fan of mine but after doing two films with him, I want to tell him and I am a big fan of his.”
Sharing the single, Diljit wrote on Twitter: “KYLIE+KAREENA, Official Video OUT NOW, TERE NA MERI DILAN WALI SANJH AA, P.S - YEH GANA NAHI JAZBAAT HAIN.”
In the video, Diljit can be seen donning a bomber jacket. In another shot, he can be seen wearing a colorful turban and has completed the look with white kurta and sunglasses. The music video was directed by David Zennie. The singer had released the song audio on Thursday.

Good News, which also stars Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani apart from Kareena and Diljit, will release on December 27. Sharing the news, Akshay wrote: “Good News for a good start to the new year! See you on 27th of December.” Kareena has also begun shooting for Irrfan Khan starrer Angrezi Medium, a sequel of the hit Hindi Medium.

Post a Comment

0 Comments